Swinging with Hazel and Gus.
this is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
How cool would that be though, to write characters in your head but then actually be able to play with then. Like real people who embody those people you fell in love with in your head. I would love that so much.
omg i love this photo so much
1. If you let yourself think of someone too much, you would think that you need that person in your life. But the truth is you don’t. You just programmed your mind that you do.
2. You can miss someone too much to the point that everything that you would ever see will be associated to that person. It will mentally destroy you. You would feel like you are drowning and that person is your oxygen. If someone makes you feel like this, try to breathe fresh air. Learn how to inhale yourself first so you won’t be breathless when they leave.
3.You can never own a person. Someone can never be yours even if they told you that they are. People are not properties to be owned. They could walk away from your life any time they want and you could not blame them by doing so You can stay all you want and you can not hate them for the pain.
4. When you feel like you are being taken for granted, you have the right to walk away. There is no use in letting yourself be with someone who treats you like a trash when you are a precious gem who deserves to be valued.
5. When someone tells you he would stay, don’t believe them. Remember, they are capable of walking away any time they want to. Remember, everybody leaves. You can not tie themselves to you so they won’t get away. They will always find a way out.
6. You can not continue fighting for someone who has long given up on you. Love is a two-player game. It would not work out if you are the only one who’s holding the controller. You are worth fighting for. Always remember that.
7. Even if someone broke your heart, it could not shatter to the point that it would lose its capability of loving someone again.
8. Love can never be enough. Someone can say those three words to you alongside with goodbye.
9. When it is all over, you should not invalidate the love that you once shared just so you could move on. It was there, it just wasn’t meant to last and you have to accept that.
Say hello to my eyebags and my flat nose and my awkward smile. Kbye. :)
It will happen in your life…when you meet someone and you just want to let him in, just to feel the very core of his being. It will be like he fills you with light and so much happiness, and he becomes your poetry. He becomes the most important person in your life, from being just a stranger you once met somewhere in town. He becomes your everything.
I think one of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other: their secrets, their fears, their favorite things, what they love, what they hate, as in everything, literally everything, and then they go back to being strangers. It’s like you have to walk past them and pretend like you never knew them, never even talked to them before, when really.. You know everything about them..
" Does my name pass through your mind when it’s 3 am and you’re wide awake? "
Have you ever realized that every book you’ve ever read is just a combination of 26 letters
" He may love you. He probably does. He probably thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life. "
I WILL LOVE YOU
I will love you with everything I have. I will love you like the sun loves the moon. I will love you with all of my heart, not because you love me with all of your heart, but because I love you and all your flaws and imperfections. I will love you the moment I wake up from a peaceful sleep and the moment right before I close my eyes. I will love you in every hours inbetween. I will love you shamelessly and I will never beg for anything in return. I will give you everything you need and I will be all the things you want me to be. I will protect you from any harm, and I will willingly die for you. I will do my best to make you smile in times that you wanted to break down and scream and leave the world. I will love you in every way I can. And I will never leave you when you need me the most.
I will love you so much that some part of my being will love you forever. I will love you like family. I may never be able to show you just how much I love you, but I will still love you with all my heart and soul. I may be too young to say this, but I will love you until the end of my life.
" Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, whether you understand one another or you’re in love or you’re partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don’t know if that makes me believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes me believe in something. "
" It’s okay, I didn’t know how to love you right either. The only difference is that while you gave up, I never wanted to stop trying to learn how. "
It’s funny how movie producers will say “no one wants to see a movie exactly like the book so we have to change it to make it interesting for them” when you would never catch a book fan saying ” that movie was too much like the book, I hated it”
does anyone else get friend-jealous really easily?